In order to be registered all students must complete the
on-line pre-registration and NEED to bring 3 documents for
PROOF OF RESIDENCY during registration time listed below.
Proof of residency includes:
Current lease or mortgage in the name of the parent or guardian,
Current gas or electric bill in the name of the parent or guardian,
Show a valid driver’s license or State ID
REGISTRATION DATES FOR ALL SCHOOLS
WILL BE POSTED AT A LATER DATE.
PUPIL HEALTH RECORDS
Pre-Kindergarten/Early Childhood Health Needs:
New physical that includes updated shot records, including at least 1 dose of Pneumococcal vaccine and lead screening.
Returning students need to have their physical on file with us and must have at least 1 dose of Pneumococcal vaccine.
Kindergarten Health Needs:
New physical that includes:
Updated shot records, including
at least 4 DPT's with the last one on or after the 4th birthday
at least 3 Polio with the last one on or after the 4th birthday
3 Hepatitis B
Lead and diabetic screening
Dental and eye exam
At Registration, all forms will be available, if needed, in the Kindergarten Packet.
Second Grade Health Needs:
Sixth Grade Health Needs:
New physical with interscholastic sports marked YES if your child wants to do extra sports.
Up to date immunizations including a Tdap, 2nd Varicella and, new this year, 1 dose of Meningococcal vaccine (MCV) on or after 10th birthday.
Diabetic screening and dental exam
Seventh/Eighth Grade: Show proof of one dose of TDap
Sports Physicals must be renewed every calendar year.
New physical means a physical done within the year of the start date of school and on the new form. If you have any questions, please call Wanda Warren, RN at 847-379-0404.
Some places you can go to get these requirements are:
- Your personal physician
- The Lake County Health Department 847-377-8000 for an appointment (Public Aid, All Kids, cash accepted)
- The Clinic at Wal-Mart in Zion no appointment necessary, walk–in’s welcome 7 days a week. 847-731-9617 (Public Aid,insurance and cash accepted)
- Vista Physician Group Office 847-360-4260 for an appointment. (Pbulic Aid, cash, insurance accepted)
- The Wal-Mart in Gurnee, with appointment does eye exams only 847-855-1242 (Public Aid, cash, insurance accepted)
- The Lind’s Memorial Dental Clinic 847-872-9227, by appointment only (Public Aid, All Kids, and no income welcome)